Curriculum: Religious Education
The mission of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School is to educate children in a Christ-centered environment where each child can achieve his/her fullest potential, become a lifelong learner, value service to God and the community, and work cooperatively and independently while serving others.
Within a Catholic faith community, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School emphasizes each child as a unique reflection of God’s goodness. Our excellent academic curriculum encourages the development of each individual’s God-given gifts. We provide the students a variety of extra-curricular activities, which enriches the learning environment and teaches them responsibility. As a Catholic school we strive to develop a sense of self-worth and independence in students while encouraging service to others. We nurture the spiritual, moral, emotional, intellectual, and physical growth of all students. This educational environment provides a strong foundation for the future.
How Do We Manifest Christ in our School?
- Teach the Catholic faith
- School Mass celebrated weekly
- Model Catholic Values
- School May Crowning
- Support each other
- Sacramental Preparation
- School Prayer Services
- Para-Liturgical services
- Lantern Light/Homeless Outreach Program
- Display Catholic faith symbols
- Vocations Mass
- Weekly Faculty Prayer Session
- Prayer throughout the day
- Service Learning opportunities
- Reconciliation during Advent & Lent
- Seasonal Devotions – Stations, Living Advent Wreath and Living Way of the Cross
- Adoration & Benediction during Catholic Schools Week
- Prayer Cards given during the year to Nursing Home Residents
- Study of the lives of the Saints